I always wanted to try to use polymer clay to make something…but somehow I never seem to be able to get started even though I bought the clay months ago.
Then my mum bought a new bread container at sale. The bread container actually looks great except for the logo.
Finally, I found the reason to try out my polymer clay. I used an alphabet mold to shape the polymer clay and used a toothpick to create some texture.
So here it is after baking…
After cooling it, I used a craft glue and sticked it onto the bread container to cover the logo. I’m actually very pleased with the final result…somehow it gives the bread container a little more character…or maybe it’s just me…haha!